Wednesday, July 18, 2012

VIP in Vegas baby and so much more!!


I can't believe that I had never been to Vegas once in 23 years, and since I moved to LA, I've been there twice in the past 3 months haha! That's the way it goes!

And this time was even crazier!! 

I went to Vegas to celebrate my friend Nina's birthday and we ended up celebrating our VIP luck even more! My roomie Bianka somehow talked to the CEO of MGM Resorts on the phone at work and he ended up hooking us up! This is NOT real life! 

We were VIP in the Bellagio hotel, which was such an awesome experience! Check out the pretty fountains at the hotel:



We got into fun clubs the whole time. Our favorite was The Bank in the Bellagio. And wait for this story...

While we were in The Bank, somebody comes up to me and asks, "Did you go to a leadership conference in Washington, DC at American University?" Why yes, yes I did. How crazy is that!?! To remember somehow from years ago and you run into them in Vegas of all places haha. Such a small world...

We also loved our meal at Capital Grille in Vegas. They set us up at the best table in the place with the most gorgeous view of the Vegas strip! Here we are toasting to Nina's bday!


Seriously such a fun experience, minus the 7 plus hours it took to drive back home... So much traffic! And not only that...it ended up raining and hailing in the desert of all places. Shew! We were worn out!

So Vegas...we'll be back. Just give us a couple of months to recover haha!


On another note, check out afterbuzztv.com to see my latest after-shows for Pretty Little Liars! We interviewed Jenna and Lucas from the show one week and that was a blast! I'll be there every week, so tune in if y'all can!! Every Tuesday at 10pm ET and 7pm PT.

And I've been writing a bunch of blogs for Spotlight Country, so head to www.spotlightcountry.com if you want the latest in country music news!! :)

Some fun celeb spotting this week at work too! I saw Academy Award winner Jessica Lange who was back at Paramount to start shooting American Horror Story. And I also smiled at Henry Cavill and about melted! What a stud haha!

Now, I've gotta get to packing while listening to some Shania Twain! Heading home for another wedding this weekend! Can't wait!!


Always have faith!!

2 comments:

  1. YOU SAW HENRY CAVILL I AM SO JEALOUS HE IS MY CELEB CRUSH NOT KIDDING
    -rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh wish you had been here! what a hunk haha!

    ReplyDelete