Monday, September 10, 2012

Just listen to Oprah...

You know those days when you feel down in the dumps?

The ones where you second guess everything and wonder when in the world the next step is going to come along or what in the heck you're doing with your life...

That's how I feel right now.

It's not a bad thing, but it definitely makes me think.

It's like I know exactly what I want to do with my life, but the journey is different for everybody, and you just never know what's going to happen or how long it may take.

On days like these...I turn to Oprah for some inspiration! I'm not kidding, that lady has something for every mood.

Today, I turned my thoughts to Oprah's Quotes to Help You Keep Following Your Dreams. And of course, it was just what I needed! Who can ignore an inspirational quote like this:

"There is no greater gift you can give or receive than to honor your calling. 
It's why you were born. And how you become most truly alive." 
-OPRAH

That's right Oprah! That's exactly what I believe. You never fail to write/say the right thing. That's why you're you, right Oprah?

What a lady!

In the end...


Always have faith!!

2 comments:

  1. I was the exact same way yesterday!!! Time for a super longggg phone debrief!! =] M

    ReplyDelete