Thursday, October 25, 2012

I wanna be more like Rob...

Rob Dyrdek that is...

I don't know about y'all, but I'm seriously obsessed with watching re-runs of Rob and Big and Fantasy Factory. Not only do I laugh to the point of tears, but not gonna lie...that guy inspires me!

I just don't understand how he comes up with some of the things he does. Like having Drama ride a bull or purposefully getting attacked by a shark just to say he got attacked by a shark. He lives on the EDGE...something I think we all need to do a little bit more - although maybe not to the extent of getting attacked by wild animals...

That guy knows how to have fun while always finding ways to inspire others and give back. That's what makes me like him so much. He's inspiring, yet hilarious!

Since my roomie and I record every re-run on our DVR, you can imagine our embarrassing excitement when we saw Drama as we drove down Sunset Blvd. It went a little something like this...

"That guy looks familiar (while glancing at a white Range Rover next to us)."

"OMG that's DRAMA!!!!!"

Then for the next few minutes, all you hear coming from our car is "AHHHHHHHH WHAT?!?! AHHHH NO WAY!!!!!"

It's safe to say the Drama sighting made our night! Our friends in the back seat found us to be quite obnoxious.

What can I say? It's the little things sometimes...

So the moral of the story is...I wanna be more like Rob Dyrdek - super fun, a tad bit weird, a good ole friend and a giver, all why doing what I love to do. You know that's gotta be a fun life!


Always have faith!!






No comments:

Post a Comment