Tuesday, October 16, 2012

You better 'redneckognize'!!!

I don't know what it is, but I'm literally OBSESSED with Honey Boo Boo haha!

When it's on TV, you better not be changing the channel because that dang show just cracks me up!

It's gotten to the point that my Daddy and I call each other up just to tell the other one to 'redneckognize'! I know...it's a problem.

While I'm leaning forward on the couch with my elbows on my knees literally laughing so hard that I'm both crying and not breathing, my roommate is staring at me like I'm a fool. It's just what that show does to me!

Believe it or not...I was walking around the Grove yesterday and guess who was on their way to be on EXTRA? Yep...that'd be Honey Boo Boo and her momma June. Who woulda thought??

But honestly, it really is a great show to watch when you need some good entertainment in your life. If you're not having the best day or worried about why things are the way they are...turn to TLC and watch 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo'. In the end, they show us what's most important - family and friendships. Even if it is some kind of crazy family...they sure do have a blast together!

So as Honey Boo Boo might say, "You better redneckognize." Things can change in a day, so try your best to "redneckognize" what's most important in life and don't take yourself too seriously!


Always have faith!!


No comments:

Post a Comment