Monday, November 19, 2012

Birthday extravaganza!!

What an amazing weekend!

I can't even believe it...another year has flown by and now I'm 24!!! AHHHHH

But every birthday I like to make up a catchphrase for the upcoming year. This time it's (drum roll please):

24...THE YEAR TO SOAR!!!

And I really believe it. It's the year to accomplish goals! To dream big and pray bold (thanks to Oprah's Lifeclass).

I feel truly blessed to have made it another year in this crazy world! I have an amazing family and awesome friends who have been there to celebrate with me along the way.

This was an exciting birthday too because I finally feel like LA is a big part of me, and I've met so many amazing people who were with me this weekend!

We did a birthday dinner at Don Antonio's. Some of y'all might remember this restaurant from The Hills as it was a regular hot spot for Spencer and Heidi haha. Not even kidding...there's a menu item called Spencer's Steak Tacos (see below). Really people?!





And Saturday night was the big birthday extravaganza. My roomie and I threw a birthday party at our apartment, and it was a BLAST!! I loved every second of it and got to see lots of good friends!

Of course I made a speech - "To love, life and happiness and to 24...the year to soar!" Good times!

I don't care what people say...I still like getting sung to on my bday haha!



Sunday was an awesome day too! On my actual birthday, I went to an event (courtesy of Nina Shamloo) where I got to watch an advanced screening of Happy Endings and then there was a Q&A session with the cast! AHHHH

It was so cool! I absolutely LOVED the Thanksgiving episode of the show and I literally couldn't stop laughing when the cast was talking. Plus...I got to meet Damon Wayans Jr.! Who wouldn't think that was the best birthday present EVER?!?

So overall...it was a great start to year 24! I'll never forget it! Now let's get ready to SOAR y'all! :)


Always have faith!!



No comments:

Post a Comment