Monday, December 10, 2012

Life...you never know what's gonna happen!

Shew it sure has been a while! And so much has happened since I turned 24 (the year to soar, for those of you who may have forgotten)!

Thanksgiving has come and gone...

PS...I met Wilson Bethel in the airport. What a hunk! ;) He was on my flight on the way home for Thanksgiving, and wouldn't you know he's supposed to come on our after show for Hart of Dixie - great segueway into a conversation I must say. Also, the Dean from Community was on my flight. I see him around the Paramount lot occasionally, so that was kind of random as well. This is the FIRST time ever that I've had some celebs on my flight, so that was a pretty eventful redeye for me!

It was great to be at home for Thanksgiving and to catch up with family and friends. But as I titled this blog post, you just never know what may happen. My precious Meme passed away while I was home. How blessed I am to have gotten to spend an amazing Thanksgiving with her. She was the best grandma a girl could ask for and I will strive to be like her everyday of my life. It's nice to know there's someone looking down on me from heaven. Like I said, life is unexpected sometimes. That's why friends and family are so important. You never know what may happen, so take advantage of every moment life has to offer.

After I got back from home (and I can't believe I'm heading back there in like 6 days!!!), it's been a whirlwind of working, birthday parties, holiday parties and more! We had an awesome holiday party at AfterbuzzTV with Maria Menounos and another one with the UVA Entertainment LA alumni group last night. So much fun! And there are many more to come this weekend. Can't wait to celebrate! Slash it's about time I go Christmas shopping, huh?!

Happy Holidays everybody!!


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment