Monday, June 18, 2012

So much to celebrate!

What a weekend!

I was just going and going all weekend...hanging out with friends and celebrating special events!

I hope y'all got a chance to celebrate Father's Day. I was so sad that I didn't get to hang out with my Diddy on the special day, but I'm heading home tomorrow, so I'll get to celebrate with him then! So Dad...get ready!

Not only was it Father's Day, but it was also my roomie's birthday! What a blast! We went to dinner at Sur (one of Lisa Vanderpump's restaurants...she's from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills). Then, we headed to The Parlor for some karaoke and fun! I of course sang my go-to karaoke song, Chicken Fried haha. And believe it or not...everyone in the bar was singing along! I guess I am bringing some country to the big city! :)

I also had a blast at our girls-night-out dinner to Della Terra. It's seriously one of my favorite restaurants in LA, so I had to take my friends there! After dinner, I forced everyone to play my favorite game, Imaginiff. Lots of fun! Then we headed to a page party to hang out with all of the new pages that started working at Paramount! 23 new people...shew!

Here's a pic!





So after all the fun, I spent most of my day Sunday watching a marathon of The Client List with Jennifer Love Hewitt. I'm obsessed haha! So racy!

The weekend was definitely a success! I had a blast for sure. And it hasn't stopped yet! Tonight, we're heading out to dinner to celebrate my roommate's official bday. So lots more food and fun I'm sure!

It was such a great weekend, that I know I'll be sad to leave LA for a little bit, but heading back to VA will be a blast! Excited to see the friends and family! Abingdon...here I come!


Always have faith!!


No comments:

Post a Comment