Sunday, June 10, 2012

What a day!!

I had the best day ever!!!

I got to be the host for a shoot for Fembot Media today. It was for a pilot, so if it gets picked up, then I'll give y'all ALL the details!! ;)

I got my hair and makeup done and everything! I could definitely get used to that haha. But it was so great working with different people who are amazing at what they do! You never think about all of the people that are needed to make a production happen - from the sound engineer to the wardrobe stylist to the set designer and of course the director and producer... Putting on a show takes A LOT of hard work and talent!

We headed up to the LA Pride Parade to do some man on the street interviews! And let me tell you...I sure did interview some interesting people today haha! It's always a blast getting to talk to random people about crazy topics!

Hosting was such a blast, and I feel so blessed to have gotten this opportunity! I can't wait to do this everyday as my job!!

I'll keep y'all posted on the details soon!


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment