Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Who loved the CMT Awards this year?!?!

How amazing were the CMT Music Awards this year y'all?!?

I loved the entire show...especially the red carpet interviews (and great dresses) and all of the performances of course!

The CMT hosts for the pre-show were great! Definitely my dream job!! ONE DAY!!! ;)

And I loved the giant red solo cup that Toby Keith and Kristen Bell rode out in to start the show! Too funny!

If you missed the show, here's a recap of who took home the awards:


Video of the Year

Carrie Underwood – "Good Girl"

Male Video

Luke Bryan – "I Don't Want This Night To End"

Female Video

Miranda Lambert – "Over You"

Group Video

Lady Antebellum – "We Owned The Night"

Duo Video

Thompson Square – "I Got You"

USA Weekend Breakthrough Video

Scotty McCreery – "The Trouble With Girls"

Collaborative Video

Brad Paisley with Carrie Underwood – "Remind Me"

CMT Performance of the Year

Jason Aldean – "Tattoos On This Town" from "2011 CMT Artists of the Year"


How could you not LOVE you some country music?? 

Check out @spotcountry on Twitter...I tweeted live updates and pics from the show that were sent to me!



Always have faith!!




No comments:

Post a Comment