Monday, February 13, 2012

Best game EVER!!!

Sometimes game night is just the best! It's great to hang out with friends and have some good old fashioned fun.

Well let me tell you - my new favorite game of all time is Imaginiff!

My friends can tell you that this game was basically made for me. I feel like I created it when I was a little girl and now instead of me just forcing my friends to "go around the circle" and play what if...we can play an actual game haha!

You basically choose cards and then get to pick who best fits the topic on the card. So it could be like which 80's movie were you? Or who out of the group would be the jock in high school? Questions like these are so fun for me! I love matching my friends with different things that you might not normally imagine for them!

So just beware...if you're every around me, I'll probably make you play some form of Imaginiff! It's just too fun to ignore!

Try it sometime! I can guarantee you'll laugh!


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment