Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I know I'm a couple of days late...

But here are my favorite commercials from the SuperBowl this year! Woohoo...I loved a lot of them, but these in particular:


The Dog Strikes Back Volkswagen commercial made me SO happy! It's just the cutest thing ever! I can see my little Gabby girl needing to work out like that one day haha! ;)



My second favorite was the commercial for The Voice with Betty White in it. Check it out:


She's just the sweetest lady. I just know I would love her in real life!

I also thought this commercial was cool just because I actually saw it being shot on the Paramount lot! It was shot on the NY backlot. So crazy that I walk there almost every day!


Hope y'all enjoyed the game and the commercials! Which ones were your favorites??


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment