Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl Sunday and so much more!!

Woohoo yay for the Superbowl! Did everyone have a blast??

I had a ton of fun! A bunch of the pages got together to watch the game tonight. We had tons of food and lots of laughs! And talk about a good game! So close!

This has been a great week! I worked on the show The Doctors on Thursday and loved it! It was awesome to see all of the effort and manpower that goes into creating a talk show. It was really cool to see how the writers/producers come up with topics that keep the audience interested. Kendra and her husband Hank came on one of the shows too! So look out for that show...

I loved working behind the scenes of the show and interacting with the guests. It's alway fun to get people excited, and it definitely taught me a lot about how taping a talk show works. Now I'll know for my future haha! ;)

The weekend started off with a bang too! A bunch of people got together on Friday night and sang karaoke. I sang Chicken Fried of course! And let me tell ya...not too many people in LA have heard of that one.

Then on Saturday, my friends and I headed out to Santa Monica for a birthday party. You wouldn't believe the view! On the balcony of the apartment, you could watch the sunset on the ocean. It was gorgeous! The party reminded me of UVA and all the day parties that used to happen on the weekends. Good memories!

So I had a great weekend that ended with watching the Superbowl. I hope y'all had a great one too!

Have an amazing week everybody!


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment