Monday, February 27, 2012

Who watched the Oscars?!?!

What a fun day! Yesterday, I literally sat in front of a TV watching all things Academy Awards from 2pm to 10pm haha! But it was a blast.

How crazy that it happened like 2 minutes from where I was! If only I was there - one day, one day! :)

No joke...my friends thought I was crazy yesterday! I was laughing up a storm at Will Ferrell and Zach Galafianakis one second and the next thing you know I'm bawling when Christopher Plummer was giving his speech. Shew...emotional!

Worst part: Sasha Baron Cohen spilling "ashes" on Ryan Seacrest. How obnoxious! Not the time or place to act like that in my opinion!

Favorite part: I have so many! But I loved that Meryl Streep won and I truly enjoyed a lot of the speeches this year!

Best dressed: Definitely Stacy Keibler in the Marchesa gold gown! She looked gorgeous!

Overall, I thought it was a great show! And Billy Crystal did a great job hosting.

Did y'all enjoy it??


Always have faith!!

2 comments:

  1. I saw the Oscars too! :) I'm from Spain, but I saw it hahaha.

    I think that the show should be more entertaining, although there were a few parts so good!

    As you say, Will Ferrell and Zack Galafianakis, Meryl Streep winning the Oscar, Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow or the Cirque du Soleil show, it was wonderful!

    About best dressed I think Octavia Spencer, Glenn Close and Gwyneth Paltrow.

    What do you think about the movies?
    I saw The Artist and it was good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices! I loved The Help and My Week With Marilyn. I haven't seen The Artist yet, but I definitely want to! Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete