Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Definitely know my passion!

This weekend was a blast! Nope...not because it was relaxing or because it was Cinco De Mayo, but because I had a weekend long hosting class!!!

That's right, my whole weekend was spent polishing my hosting skills, working with co-hosts, and having pseudo talk shows! It was a lot of work, but I learned so much! And it made me want to start working as a host that much more! :)

The class was taught by the fabulous Suzanna Sena who has worked at E!, Fox, and is now currently on The Onion. She had so much experience and advice to share with us. What made the class even better though was that most of the people from the Level 1 class I took were in it with me! YAY!! We had the best time ever, and I know so many people from my class have the talent to make it so far with hosting.

It feels so good to know what I want to do in this life. I have so much excitement and passion for hosting that I don't know what to do with myself haha! And if you've ever seen me act like my hyper, crazy self, then you can only imagine what I'm like when I get to talk nonstop and feel like I've had tons of caffeine when it's really just me being super enthusiastic! I just love it!

I'll keep y'all posted on what happens next! My hosting reel is almost finished...woohoo!!!


Always have faith!!


2 comments:

  1. Aw! I'm so happy for you that you have found what you really want :D

    One of the best thing in life if know what do you want and go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! :)

    We'll hope for the best!

    ReplyDelete