Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It is wedding season baby!

Shew! I can't believe it!

Seriously every time I get on Facebook someone else is engaged! And I already booked flights back home for 3, yes THREE different weddings this summer.

Crazy...but exciting! Who doesn't love weddings?? Friends, family and fun - that's what weddings are all about right?!

And what girl doesn't dream about her wedding starting in elementary school? I know I sure did. So it'll be great to celebrate such a memorable event with so many great friends.

I'll keep y'all posted on all of the festivities this summer...starting tomorrow! I'm off to Vegas for a Bachelorette party! First time going to Vegas, so I'm sure it'll be eventful!

But now...I'm gonna get back on Pinterest to plan my future wedding haha! ;)


Always have faith!!




No comments:

Post a Comment