Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

What a special day!

This is the day to tell your momma just how much she means to you! Let me tell you...mine has definitely played a huge role in my life.

I wouldn't be the person I am today without her amazing influence. Over the years, we've had so many great memories together. She taught me how important it is to be kind to everyone you meet, because you never know what people are going through. She taught me to follow my dreams and has supported me greatly along my path to get where I want to be. And, she has taught me to be a woman of courage and humility. I owe everything to her.

I pray for many more memories with my sweet and special mom. I love you Kimmy Fern!!!


Make sure you think about your mom on this special day!


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment