Monday, August 13, 2012

You wanna go where everybody knows your name...

Oh Cheers...I now know why you loved that bar oh so much!

It's just the best feeling when you go out with friends to your favorite place. You know the one I'm talking about - your go-to hang out where you know everybody who works there and so many memories have been made there that you'll never forget?!

Well unfortunately the quote "all good things must come to an end" came true last Saturday night. My favorite bar...the one where I celebrated my birthday and my friends birthdays, the one we went to for a chill night or for a dance night with the girls, the one I saw Stephen Colletti at has closed. :(

That's right...I understand just how disappointing it is when a place filled with so many memories is no longer open for business.

So L Bar closed last weekend. But the worst is when the next weekend comes... You're sitting around with your friends and you have absolutely NO IDEA what you're going to spend your Friday and Saturday night doing. That's exactly what happened to us. We just sat and sat and couldn't think of anywhere to go!

It's ok...I'll give myself one lame weekend to be sad, but man we have to get back out there! This weekend will be a fun one. We're gonna try new places and find our new staple spot, don't you worry haha!

In the end though, you just wanna go where everybody knows your name! We'll find our new Cheers soon!


Always have faith!!


No comments:

Post a Comment