Monday, August 27, 2012

I'm officially a Californian...

Well legally that is...

But we all know I'll always be a Southern girl at heart! :)

It took long enough, but I officially have Cali tags and a California ID! Ahhhh is this really happening?!

I was going to show y'all a pic of my new license plates, but then I realized that's probably not the smartest idea haha. Well, duh! Cause if you've ever seen Criminal Minds, then you know how creepy things can turn out ahh. Did I mention that I'm now addicted to that show? Although, it does give me nightmares, I just can't stop watching...

Anyways...I was talking to someone today about how quickly time flies. I mean it's only been a little over a year since I graduated from college, but somehow I feel like it's been forever. Maybe it's because life changes so quickly...

You really do have to grow up and get real after college. No more messing around...it's job time; it's bill time; it's REAL time!

But all in all, it really is an exciting time. One of my tour guests today told me this is the time to figure out what you want to do. Try new things and do something you're passionate about doing. Better to be adventurous and take risks instead of settling and being unhappy. It'll all work out eventually. That's why we have to put our trust in something BIGGER!


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment