Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Another week in this fun city!

It's a new week and I'm so excited!

Lots of fun things planned. Tonight, I'm starting a new hosting class...so I'll keep y'all posted on what it's like! I love these classes because I feel so energized and excited about what the future holds.

Also, it's my first real week of work! I give my first tours tomorrow. Not gonna lie...I'm a little nervous, but VERY excited! I just know it'll be a blast! :)

And I get to work on The Doctors show this week. It'll be so cool to see how a talk show works behind-the-scenes. Hopefully one day it'll be me!!

I hope everybody's week has started out great!

So blessed!


Always have faith!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! :)
    I read your blog and I like it!


    I have to tell you that you're an inspiring person to me, It's true that if we have faith our dreams come true.

    And I love LA too haha.

    The new hosting class sounds so good, I wish you good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! That's so kind of you. :)

    ReplyDelete