Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Good stuff is happening!

Shew...it's been a while since I've had time to update my blog!

But lots of fun things are happening!

Today I worked super early in the morning to help give out Footloose copies to Paramount employees. Guess who my first conversation was with today?? Yep...Jane Lynch! How crazy! She was so nice and happy at 7am haha. You always appreciate it when celebs are nice, but then I realized why shouldn't they be? People and faith and hope helped them get where they are today, so it shouldn't even be a question as to how they should act. But there have been a lot of fun celeb sightings for sure. You just never know who you'll run into! It definitely keeps my job fun!

And I love having other pages to hang out with all the time! We have a big group, so it feels like school all over again. Good times!

My hosting class is going great too! Tonight, we work on branding and talk shows! Should be a good one...so I'll keep you posted. I definitely know it's my passion.

Get ready CMT...I'm coming for ya! :)

Hope y'all have a great week!


Always have faith!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha it's so funny because you always associate the celeb personality with their tv or movie personalities!! So it's good to hear that she is nice even at 7am = ]

    ReplyDelete