Thursday, March 22, 2012

Missin my momma!

What a fun trip! My momma came to visit LA and we had a blast!

We toured Paramount, ate at some yummy restaurants and shopped A LOT! I loved every minute of it!

That's the nice thing about parents...they always help you experience things you might not get to when you're 23 years old and don't have a lot of money. Things like nice restaurants haha! We definitely tried out a few new places. My favorites had to be Ago in West Hollywood for an Italian dinner and Blu Jam Cafe for brunch! If you're ever in LA...these are the places to go. P.S...Tim Tebow was spotted eating at Blu Jam, so who wouldn't want to eat there at least once?! Hands down, the best french toast I've ever eaten!

But overall...I loved having my mom here to experience the city and see what my life is like out here. When she left, it definitely made me miss everything at home though. Good thing I'll be back in June!

This week has been really great though! I had my final hosting class on Tuesday night. So sad! I'm definitely going to miss seeing all my new friends every Tuesday night. There was so much talent in that class...I just know I'll be seeing them on TV one day soon. Good times!

And at work...I saw Colin Egglesfield from Something Borrowed! Now talk about a good lookin man haha. And I talked to LL Cool J and then Nathan Fillion from Castle! They were both on the lot shooting for their shows, and they were so friendly! How refreshing to meet such nice actors. It makes me respect them that much more.

So as you can see...it's been a pretty eventful week!

Now off to see the midnight showing of HUNGER GAMES!!! Who's going?? Ahhhh so excited!


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment