Saturday, March 10, 2012

Throwback to high school TV shows!

So for those of you who know me...you probably know that One Tree Hill is my favorite show!

I used to lie to my friends (you know who you are) so I could stay in and watch One Tree Hill instead of going out with them at college. Sad I know. I have a problem haha!

Last night we went out in Hollywood, and lo and behold Stephen Colletti was there! Yes...he dates back to my high school days when I loved watching Laguna Beach and the love triangle between him, Lauren Conrad and Kristen Cavallari. Good times! After Laguna Beach, he ended up as Chase on One Tree Hill. How exciting right! He was hanging out with friends and another actress from the show, Chelsea Kane.

I even walked up to him and asked if I could put my water on his table haha! Nice guy!

I know I say it a lot...but you really just never know who you're going to run into! The people I used to want to be friends with in high school because of their TV show are now people I run into randomly!

Instead of six degrees of separation, it's like one or two out here in Hollywood! Crazy!


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment