Thursday, March 8, 2012

Uplifting day!

What a great day!

Today, I got to give a tour to a high school group filled with drama and film students from California. And what a treat! I cannot explain how great it feels to talk with people who are excited and positive about life!

All of the students had such positive personalities and were so thankful for the field trip to Paramount. They were so interactive and really made me feel so blessed to have my job. Not only that, their enthusiasm was contagious! All around, they had big dreams and goals for the future...just like the rest of us.

It made me think about how high school and college really influenced me! It reminded me of the relationships you form that will change and impact you for the rest of your life. What you learn from your teachers and friends really does shape you and your dreams. What a fun time in life that transforms you into the person you're meant to be in the future!

And how awesome that my devotional today corresponded to all of the thoughts that have been going through my mind today! It was about pursuing certain goals in your life and how if that fits into God's plan for you, then he will help you reach it. Otherwise, no need to worry...because if what you desire right now isn't the right path for you, then those dreams will gradually change over time. No matter what, everything will fall into place - everything happens for a reason...so that one day we can all fulfill our purpose in life!



Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment