Monday, March 26, 2012

What a weekend!!!

I seriously had the best weekend ever!!

On Saturday, I shot my hosting reel in Beverly Hills! I just had the best time ever. There were four of us who went out with our hosting teacher and a camera man and we shot a bunch of footage all over the Beverly Hills area!

We went to a jewelry store (Alan Friedman Jewelry) where I got to wear a $115,000 ring! Ahhh...I have never worn something that cost that much money! Shew! But it was so fun getting to wear the ring for my shoot and talk about the jewelry that is used to make the stars sparkle on the red carpet! So much fun!

We also went to the "eyebrow king" in Beverly Hills - Damone Roberts! We got to interview him and check out the salon which was amazing! He has done the eyebrows of every star from Beyonce to Channing Tatum! I seriously had the best time ever! :)

Then today...my friends and I decided to make a day of it in Beverly Hills! We met my roommate who works at MGM for lunch at a place named Jack n Jill's! So yummy!! Then we hung out at Bouchon - a French restaurant which is across from the Montage Hotel. It was gorgeous. We were sitting next to a beautiful courtyard and just enjoying the day!

Get this...there were a bunch of kids playing in the courtyard while we were sitting there, and two of the boys were Victoria and David Beckham's sons! So crazy...I can even spot celeb's kids now haha! Cruz and Romeo Beckham were just playing around and having fun with their friends. Then later that night, Dianna Agron passed by to eat at the restaurant. I swear I see that girl everywhere! She's been at two restaurants where I've been and then I see her when I'm at work all the time! Small world if I do say so myself!

Overall...it was a great weekend! I feel truly blessed to be in such a fun and entertaining place surrounded by great friends!

Hope y'all had a great weekend!! :)



Always have faith!!

1 comment:

  1. So fun, Whit! I'm so jealous of you, you're in such a happening place :)

    ReplyDelete