Sunday, January 8, 2012

Flyin back to Cali!

I don't know what it is, but I just love airports haha!

You never know who you'll meet and everybody you pass has a story. They're going somewhere to see something or someone.

One of my favorite things to do when I'm traveling is to people watch. I like to try imagine different people's lives, so I make up stories for them. Trust me...it's actually really fun!

And when you're flying to LA...you just don't know who you'll meet! That's the cool thing about traveling - you never know what you may learn about somebody or who might come into your life during a 4 hour plane ride.

So next time you're in an airport...look around and see if you can figure out people's stories. I can guarantee when you watch people reunite at baggage claim, you'll smile! :)



Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment