Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm a working woman!

Today was my first day of training for the page program at Paramount, and it was a great day!!

Seriously...who goes to work and sees six, yes six, celebrities in one day! How crazy is that? I about died haha!

A bunch of shows film on the Paramount lot, including Community, Glee and Happy Endings. Today, while we walked around the studio, I saw Abed (Danny Pudi) and Annie (Alison Brie) from Community, and I saw Sam (Chord Overstreet), Quinn (Dianna Agron) and Mercedes (Amber Riley) from Glee, as well as the creator of the show himself, Ryan Murphy! Talk about celeb spotting! They were all filming for their shows today, and I saw most of them riding around on golf carts to get to the studios where they film!

For training we got to take a walking tour of the studio since we'll eventually be leading our own tours. We got to see the actual sets for The Doctors, Happy Endings and Community. It's so cool how people transform plain old studios and make them into schools or bars or apartments. It definitely takes a lot of talent!

I'm definitely looking forward to what the rest of my time at this job will be like! You just never know what may happen. Now...I'm off to study some Paramount history! :)

Have a great night y'all!


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment