Friday, January 27, 2012

Ready for the weekend!

What a great two weeks! I'm officially trained and can start giving studio tours at Paramount now! So come visit! ;)

It has been so much fun! It's like going to school and meeting a bunch of new friends for the first time! I can tell it's going to be a blast!

But let me tell you...I am one tired girl! This weekend will be a great one...lots of sleeping, seeing friends, and catching up on my TV shows haha.

I feel so blessed to have this job though. We've gotten introduced to so many different people, and I always seem to leave inspired! So lucky! They even surprised us with a cake at the end of training. Look!


As you can see...I've been having a great time! We always need to remember how lucky we are! So undeserving.



Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment