Monday, January 16, 2012

Who watched the Golden Globes???

Starting at 3pm yesterday, I was attached to the TV! The Golden Globes were on, and I just had to watch...everything from the red carpet to the award show itself!

I love picking out who makes my best-dressed list! This year my top three were Charlize Theron, Reese Witherspoon, and Angelina Jolie. They all looked beautiful! Who were your favorites this year??

Five of us girls got together to watch yesterday and we had so much fun! I felt so inspired watching the show. There were just so many talented people crammed into the Beverly Hilton yesterday. And I'm sure a lot of viewers dream of making it to the Golden Globes at some point in their career. I guess you never know what might happen! :)

Now...I'm ready for the Oscars!


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment