Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Staying in touch!

While I search through pictures from my past for my website (coming soon by the way), I can't help but think about what great memories I've shared with friends and family throughout my life.

My college pictures remind me of many of my friends whom, after graduation, have scattered all over the world to follow their dreams and start their lives in the "real world." Looking at these pictures makes me want to make a conscious effort to stay in touch with the people who have had an impact on my life in some way.

It's funny because I dreamed last night that my friends and I were reuniting five years after we graduated. We were meeting up to have a fun girl's trip somewhere sunny and warm! It made me think about how important it will be to find a way to reunite with those you haven't seen in a while down the road. And let me tell you...I sure do look forward to making these trips happen in the future!

What do y'all do to stay in touch with friends from the past?!?



Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment