Saturday, January 21, 2012

What a fun week!

Hey y'all!!

Hope everybody's week was great! My first week of training for the page program was a blast! Not gonna lie...my feet are killing me from walking all over the studio millions of times, but this will be a relaxing weekend for sure! I'll definitely be refreshed and ready to get back to it on Monday!

I don't think I'll ever get sick of celeb spotting haha! I saw a bunch more people during training, so that always makes for a nice surprise.

Also, this week we had a hosting happy hour! I got to reunite with all of my friends from hosting class and meet a bunch of other hosts that live in LA. It was a blast!

It has definitely been an eventful week. SO MUCH FUN! I've met some really great people that I'll love working with and hanging out with outside of work. Another cool thing that I did this week was watch the film Wings at the Paramount Theatre. The company does screenings for employees every week and this one was extra special because Wings is the first movie ever to win Best Picture at the Academy Awards! Check out me receiving my award below haha:


Hope y'all have a great weekend!


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment