Tuesday, December 13, 2011

"Act like a lady, think like a man"

So my roommate's friend just raved about this book: "Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man" by the comedian Steve Harvey. She said we just had to read it, so she passed it along. Well yes...we were bored one night so we decided to take a look.

Let me tell you...there are some insightful things in that book haha! It makes you really question a lot of things about how you act around guys and about guys in general. It talks a lot about the differences between ladies and gents and goes into detail about how to attract the guy you're looking for. The book touched on everything from Mama's boys to the three things that drive men and even why women should have standards.

I definitely enjoyed the book, but I'm not gonna lie...some of the stuff I didn't agree with - like why men cheat and how guys like to protect their woman (to a point where it seems too aggressive for my taste). Get yourselves together boys!

Last night we came across the trailer for the movie that's based on the book! It's coming out in March haha...who would have thought that we just read the book and it's already hit Hollywood!


So I guess ladies could learn a few things from the book. Watch out boys...we know your secrets now! ;)

But I also came across this video and thought...maybe this girl has it all right haha.


Haha good advice huh? Hope you enjoyed!


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment