Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas shopping in LA!

There are just SO many stores to shop at in this big city! The other day I made the drive out to the ocean - to Santa Monica!

I had a blast. It was warm and sunny too! I was wearing a dress and cowgirl boots haha! Now that's the kind of Christmas shopping weather I can handle!

Once you find parking, all you have to do is get out and walk down 3rd Street Promenade and you will find almost every store you can imagine! One of my new LA favorites is called Brandy Melville. It's like a Forever 21 but just in certain places in California and all of the clothes and accessories come straight from Italy! Affordable and stylish - I like that! :)

Santa Monica is just a gorgeous part of California. I'll definitely be making by way over there a lot more while I live in LA!

And now I can check Christmas shopping off of my to-do list!


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment