Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's that time of year...Christmas shopping!

I'm making a list and checking it twice!

Let me tell you...it is impossible to shop at all the good places in LA in just one day! I've made a list of the places I need to go before I go home for Christmas, and it looks like I'll have to split my Christmas shopping up into three trips ahhh!! It's going to be crazy!

I figured I'd hit up the Grove and the Beverly Center for a few things one day, then make my way to 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica on a different day, and finally shop on Melrose and Robertson for my last day of Christmas shopping. And those places aren't even close to all of the shopping in this big city! But it's not like I'm going to Rodeo Drive or anything... ;)

I love this time of year though! Everybody is out and about enjoying the holiday spirit! Let's hope all this shopping is more fun than stressful!

Good luck with y'alls shopping as well!


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment