Monday, December 12, 2011

It's a small world after all!

What a fun weekend!


Last night was the UVA Entertainment LA holiday party. It was at Village Idiot on Melrose, and I had a blast! There were UVA alums there from all different years. These events are great, especially when you're new to a city. You get to meet people who work in the entertainment industry and learn the paths they took to get where they are now. It's also cool because you all have plenty to talk about...I mean everybody spent at least 4 years at the same college!

And you never know who you'll meet at these things! I overheard someone say he was from Southwest VA, so of course I had to jump in the convo haha! I learned he was from Marion and graduated two years before me. How crazy is it that he played football and I cheered, so that means we've crossed paths on the football field in high school and never met until last night - in Los Angeles of all places. We could even name drop and know who the other was talking about. Talk about a small world!

What a great way to bring UVA alums from all over this big city together for a night. It was definitely a fun holiday party, and I'll look forward to it next year!

Hope y'all are having tons of fun-filled holiday parties as well!! It's the best time of the year. :)


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment