Thursday, December 1, 2011

Last hosting class :(

Last night was my final hosting class. And I'm so sad it's over! I met so many awesome people and learned so much during those six weeks.

Guess that means I'll have to take another one soon!

We got to tape our stand-ups last night, so everybody came dressed up and ready to film! It was a lot of fun! We used the teleprompter and each said our stand-up four times. Mine was about the CMA's...had to bring in the country music of course! :)

After class, we all went out to Rush Street in Culver City. It was such a cool lounge...I definitely want to go back! And I love how the entire class became so close that we keep wanting to hang out with each other haha. We all decided we're going to take another hosting class together next year!

Here's our "funny" picture that we took last night in front of the green screen. Good times!!


I'm sure there will be a lot more hosting memories to come in the future!



Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment