Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wrapping up 2011!

It sure has been a while since I've blogged...but when you're surrounded by family, friends and food, there's just no time haha!

But can y'all believe that 2011 is coming to an end?! What a crazy year!

Some highlights of the year:
1) I graduated from college
2) Made the big move to Los Angeles
3) Took many fun trips with family and friends (Cozumel, Beach Week, Charleston, San Antonio, Los Angeles, DC)

It doesn't get any better than that!

And these past couple of weeks that I've spent in Abingdon and Charleston have been great! I've caught up with lots of high school friends and enjoyed downtime with my family. It's truly been a great holiday season!

Now bring on 2012! I imagine more great changes and unforgettable experiences!

What are y'all doing to ring in the New Year?!? I know I'll be living it up in the good ole Southern town of Charleston, SC!


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment