Saturday, December 10, 2011

Shopping with a supermodel!

We all have a few celebrities that top our "celeb sighting" list - the ones we would love to see at least once in our lives. And they're usually the ones that are the hardest to catch a glimpse of.

Well yesterday at the Grove, I spotted one on my list. I was getting ready to leave Zara and on my way out I saw a familiar face. So of course I turned around and pretended to keep shopping haha. Yep it was Alessandra Ambrosio! The gorgeous supermodel was out shopping with her daughter Anja. She was speaking Portuguese to her daughter the whole time while Anja tried on hats and was laughing up a storm.

I ended up being right beside her while we both checked out at Zara. So crazy! She looked like a normal person - she wasn't dolled up and was wearing casual clothes. She was still gorgeous of course.

The cool thing is when I see these different celebs, I realize they're just normal people doing the same exact things I'm doing. It's nice to know they're just like us in some ways.

As I was leaving the Grove, I passed Victoria's Secret and there she was again...but this time she was in a huge picture advertising for the store. How crazy that the same person I just stood two feet from in real life was now just a model in a picture. That's the thing about celeb sightings...it's exciting for a second and then they're gone in an instant. It's back to seeing them in magazines and on TV because most likely you won't catch a glimpse of the same one twice...


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment