Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Determined People Succeed

I just read my daily devotional by Joyce Meyer and the subject was "Determined People Succeed." What a fitting topic. As I continue to question my choices and goals for my future, this devotional helped me realize that most everyone who has become successful in their respective fields has paid their dues.

People struggle and are told no time after time, but staying determined and continuing to believe and strive for success helps to build character that will get you where you desire in the future.

The passage really spoke to me because I know that I can be impatient sometimes. Most people want their goals to be reached now and without struggle. But understanding that I am being shaped during this process to reach my goals will help me become even better in the future.

So stay determined and you will succeed!


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment