Sunday, October 30, 2011

Costumes, candy corn, and Hocus Pocus!

First Halloween weekend in LA! Santa Monica Blvd is completely blocked off and people are dressed up in things that would never even cross my mind haha!

I love how everyone gets in the spirit here and it's not even officially Halloween!!

My friends and I have had a Halloween movie night where we watched Hocus Pocus and Practical Magic and ate pumpkin infused brownies and way too much candy! And you can literally walk out onto the street and find a Halloween party going on! People go ALL out!

Then it seems like everyone ends up at In N Out (yummy) for a late night nosh - it even stayed open until 3am last night! People were seriously wanting a burger and fries haha!

We still have actual Halloween night to have some more fun, so pics of costumes to come.
I was a cowgirl of course :)

Have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

And always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment