Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Crazy adventures...officially checking off my LA bucket list

Talk about crazy...it's RAINING in LA right now! And that never happens!


Then again, I guess you never know what kind of crazy and random adventures LA will bring you. I'm never surprised anymore. 


My first official month out in Cali has definitely been exciting...from meeting NBA and Dodgers players (or so they claim), to working a fashion show on a rooftop in Venice, to going to the live taping of Dancing With The Stars. And yes...I did get to see the Kardashians, Courteney Cox and a little too much of Nancy Grace ;)! But my favorite part had to be the dance moves...so cool to watch the dancers and stars perform live. I have no idea who I'm going to vote for anymore! 


And those are just a few of the fun things I've been getting to do. I've definitely learned that anything can happen here! Just the other night Lady Antebellum was playing at the Troubadour - an awesome concert venue and a place on my bucket list. Apparently tickets had been sold out for a while...I found this out because I called the local radio station and all I got was a big "good luck with that!" So I eventually gave up trying to find tickets...who would have thought that country music was popular here?! Then fate stepped in... I still don't really know how it worked out (a friend of a friend's car broke down so we got 2 tickets!), but I got to go to the concert and skip the line to get in early! I definitely got a lot of stares wearing a dress and cowboy boots... But I could literally see the sweat dripping off the band. AMAZING! 


I think it's safe to say that I'm going to have to start adding more to my bucket list because I keep getting to check things off! It's unreal! It definitely feels like anything is possible in this place...and I'm loving it! 


Hope you enjoyed reading about some of my adventures in LA so far...hopefully many more to come! 


And remember...always have faith!





No comments:

Post a Comment