Sunday, October 16, 2011

A few of my favorite things!

I'm not kidding...Sunday is my favorite day of the week! It helps that it still feels like summer out, but Sundays are just different than the rest of the days. I love how laid back the day feels.

People are out and about going to church and brunch, yet there's less traffic than usual; so there's a sort of calm in the city. It's the perfect day to take a walk or relax outside reading a book. I don't even think about having to go to my internship tomorrow because Sunday is just the perfect day!

Since I've been in LA about six weeks now, I've managed to find a few favorites so far (besides the entire day of Sunday haha). Basically, if my friends or family visited, these are some of the things I would want to do with them:

1. Runyon Canyon is amazing! Not only is it a good workout, but the view is absolutely gorgeous! You can literally see the entire city! The first time I went, I definitely wasn't expecting it to be such a hike, but once you get to the top, you can't help but to rest and take in the view.
Here are some pics from my hike at Runyon Canyon:





2. I love The Grove! It's an outdoor mall with stores, restaurants and a movie theater. And there's a Farmer's Market too! It's a great place to walk around and people watch. Monday through Friday, Extra is filmed at The Grove, so you might run into some of your favorite celebrities! It's definitely one of my favorites places to go.

3. Malibu! Talk about beautiful. You drive down the PCH for miles and can stare at the Pacific Ocean the whole way. And you have your pick of beaches...from Zuma to El Matador! They're all gorgeous! It's definitely a place to see. Check it out!



Of course, I love doing tons of other things like trying out new restaurants and going to the LA Dodgers game, but these were a few of my favorites that made me fall in love with LA!

Have a great week y'all!

And always have faith! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment