Monday, October 31, 2011

Malibu...what a view! And Kim Kardashian is already getting divorced?!?

Happy Halloween y'all! I hope everyone has a fun day filled with lots of candy haha!

Now for a little update on my internship...

I worked an event at the Bel Air Bay Club in Malibu on Friday night! It was an awesome venue, and check out this view:


So crazy to drive down the PCH and see the Pacific Ocean for miles and miles! It's gorgeous and one of the best places in California!

The event was a lot of fun! It was a dinner supporting the Susan G. Komen Foundation for breast cancer research. I got to work the "pink" carpet and help with the celebrities! I met Emmanuelle Chriqui from Entourage and Sara Ramirez from Grey's Anatomy! And there were a few other celebs there to support the cause as well!

Now...what is this breaking news that Kim Kardashian is already getting a divorce?? How crazy...it's barely been two months! I guess no one ever knows what goes on behind closed doors in some of these relationships. Makes you really wonder what is happening to marriage these days. I'm sure the media will blow this up and let everyone know what happened, but I'm honestly speechless!

Until next time :)

And always have faith!! Seems like a lot of marriages need it these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment