Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it!

Today is just gorgeous! I sat up on the rooftop to read and I just can't believe it's sunny and warm when it's almost November! I can definitely get used to this weather! :)

I told y'all I'd let you know how my hosting class went...and I LOVED IT!!! It was so much fun and I met some great new people (even another Whitney from the South haha)! I realized that hosting is exactly what I want to do with my life! It made me feel so energized, no joke! I love getting up in front of people and talking about different things, so I'm really excited to see how the rest of the classes go!

It's almost my two month anniversary in LA, and I feel like things are finally starting to come together and I'm figuring out what I want to do. But you never know how plans may change, that's for sure! So I'll definitely keep sharing my new adventures and exciting experiences that I hope I'll continue to have!

And remember...always have faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment