Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Is this real life??

Yesterday was such a crazy day!!! A big group of us were celebrating my friend and old LA roomie Lindsay's, birthday. We had a blast! And seriously everywhere we went something exciting happened!

We started off having tea time at the Peninsula hotel in Beverly Hills. It was gorgeous! There was a harpist playing music and we ordered tea and scones and sandwiches. So much fun! Here's a pic:

Me and Megan outside at The Peninsula - gorgeous!

Inside where we had tea time!

Well I arrived early, so I was sitting at our table waiting for everyone and just scoping out the scene. Then, I looked at the table next to ours and I couldn't believe it!! Two of the stars of Pretty Little Liars were having tea with their friends! Ahhhh!! It's especially exciting because I'm obsessed with that show haha! The teacher Ezra Fitz and Spencer's older sister, Melissa Hastings, were sitting right near me celebrating a birthday as well. They even clapped along with us when we sang Happy Birthday to Lindsay! 

Being the sneaky girl that I am...Lindsay and I got a picture together and managed to get Melissa Hastings in the background! Check it out!


After tea we all went home to change and get ready for a fun dinner downtown at Bottega Louie. It was my first time at the restaurant and it was such a cool atmosphere! The food was amazing too, so I'll definitely be going back! 

As soon as I walked in the door, the girls told me I was going to freak out! What...why?!? Well...who would have thought that Taylor Lautner from Twilight (talk about cute) and Dianna Agron from Glee would be at the same restaurant having dinner - together (with Dianna's boyfriend too)! But ahhhh! 

I was about to die! Everywhere we went yesterday we got to see some celebs...it was crazy! Such a fun day!

I guess you really never know what's going to happen in this city! Definitely keeps things exciting! :) 

Always have faith!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi, by "dianna's boyfriend" do you mean Sebastian Stan? I ask cause I had read about them dating a while ago but haven't seen nay pics recently so I thought they broke up. It's good that they haven't they are so cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually it wasn't him! it was a blonde guy who i didn't recognize and i can't find him online!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google up Thor Bradwell and see if that's him. Dianna doesn't have a bf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whitney! I love reading about your adventures in LA. It seems like you are having so much fun.
    -Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep that was him! my bad!

    Thanks Rosie!! Come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's both Taylor & Dianna's agent. but this is interesting. Tay & Dianna both turned up at Cirque/Iris (pic with David Beckham made the rounds). but Tay also was at Cirque w/Gus Van Sant & met with Danny Elfman (Iris/composer). and of course this is the same restaurant where Tay had dinner with Van Sant & D L Black that just caused that GQ,aus tizzy.
    Welcome to LA - Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete