Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Feeling a little nostalgic

It's a gorgeous day in LA...like 93 degrees! It's never this hot here! Shew

But I'm sitting at my internship and I've already updated all of the company's social media sites, so now I'm just surfing the web (Facebook that is) shhh. ;)

I started looking through all of my pictures and it made me nostalgic! High school and college pics (there are SO many)...I definitely had a blast! It makes me miss good ole Virginia and all of my friends and family.

I could hardly choose, but here are a few of my favorites from high school and college:













And to make me miss home/people even more...I'm listening to Lady Antebellum - my favorite! I told y'all I went to see them play at the Troubadour in LA...so here is a pic from that night!



I am IN LOVE with the new song Dancin' Away With My Heart. Reminds me of being a teenager. You have to hear it!




Hope everyone has a great hump day!

Always have faith!

2 comments: