Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's going to be an interesting day!

Today's kind of a big day! I have my internship from 10 to 6pm and then I'm going to my first ever hosting class! I'm soooo excited to learn what hosting is all about and to see if I'm good at it or not! The class is supposed to teach me the ins and outs of hosting...so like what Giuliana Rancic and Ryan Seacrest do on E!

It'll definitely be nerve-wracking, but no matter what, I know it'll be a great experience! It's always fun to get out of your comfort zone sometimes and try new things.

I'll definitely keep y'all posted about how it goes! Who knows...my Southern accent could be a great asset ;)

Always have faith!

1 comment:

  1. YAYYY!! So super excited to hear about your hosting class!! You most definitely will be the hostess with the mostess = ]

    <3 Mandy

    ReplyDelete