Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Another unexpected night at the Grove!

Seriously y'all...the Grove is the place to go to see some celebs! I was kind of discouraged at first because I hadn't seen any yet, but then we sat down to eat at Morels and got to people watch for about two hours!

First celeb spotting: I saw a man trip, so I glanced over at him. Yep...it was Big from Sex and the City! He was with his wife and son. So crazy!

We continued eating after getting our heart rates up when we saw Big, and then I saw Toby from Pretty Little Liars! Woot woot...I had a good eye last night.

But the best and most exciting celeb spotting of all... I saw a tall guy wearing a hoodie, so I thought - he must be trying to hide or something. It ended up being Austin Nichols with Sophia Bush. I think they were heading to the movies. We were talking to our waitress at the time, and I literally interrupted the conversation saying their names over and over. It was my favorite celeb spotting yet! One Tree Hill is like my all time favorite show!!

The last one of the night...we were in Nordstrom and I saw a familiar face. It was the new Irish guy from Glee!

What a fun night! I'm never good at spotting celebs, but I was on point last night haha! So much fun!

Who knows what will happen next?


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment