Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Best of Me...you just have to read it!

Hi y'all! And happy hump day!

So I just finished reading Nicholas Sparks' new book The Best of Me and I just have to write about it! If you are a romantic at all...you're going to LOVE this book!

It's about first loves being reunited for a mutual friend/mentor's funeral. Since the two loves, Dawson and Amanda, haven't spoken to each other sense they broke up after high school, the couple must face the past and the challenges that go along with loving and losing your first love. 

The story takes many turns, with family members getting in the way and causing issues as well as accidents that unexpectedly affect the entire plot of the book.

All I can say is that I definitely shed my fair share of tears. Nicholas Sparks has a way of making me even more of a romantic than I already am!

So if you love love, then definitely check out this book!

Hope y'all have an amazing rest of your Wednesday! I'm off to my third hosting class soon!


And remember...always have faith!!

1 comment:

  1. Another amazing lovestory from nicholas sparks! Not his best novel but fans will not be disapointed. Sparks truly has a gift for writing and never lets his fans down. Looking forward to his next book.

    ReplyDelete