Sunday, November 20, 2011

23...the year for me!

I had the most amazing birthday ever!! I can't believe I'm already 23. Time flies!

My friends and I definitely celebrated in style. We met up for lunch at Toast, a really yummy LA cafe and had great sandwiches. Nina pretended she had to call her agent and came back with these:



Sneaky woman!! So sweet! And they definitely got me a lot of attention walking around in Beverly Hills haha! I also got a surprise cupcake at Toast and got to make my first wish of the night! Of course, I can't tell y'all that or it won't come true ;)



Talk about a good start to my day! Then we went to the famous Sprinkles cupcakes! Yep...after already getting a cupcake at Toast, we got more. And we definitely ended up in a sugar coma. Don't these look SO yummy?? Red velvet, pumpkin, black and white and chocolate marshmallow ahhh!



I don't know how we managed, but we went home and changed and made our way to Beso for dinner. Beso is such a good restaurant. It's the one that Eva Longoria started! We got some free goodies at dinner too. Birthdays definitely have their perks! After dinner we met up with a bunch of other people and had a great rest of the night!

I've decided that 23 is the year for me (nice catchphrase huh?). I can already tell it's going to be a great year with a bunch of new experiences, changes and opportunities. I'm definitely excited to see how 23 turns out.

Thanks to everybody who wished me a happy birthday and was a part of my special day! I am truly blessed!! :)


Always have faith!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment