Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Can't sleep...so blog! My cold weather favorites!

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I woke up at 6:30am this morning! Ahhh I never do this unless I absolutely have to haha!

I'm blaming it on the change in weather out here in LA. It's SO cold...we even had to turn on our heat! I thought LA was supposed to be warm all year long... :(

When the weather gets cold, you have to get creative about finding fun things to do so you're not outside freezing your booty off. Here are a few of my cold weather favorites:

1. Bring on the warm and yummy Starbucks drinks! I guess when it gets cold outside, you know the holidays are near. And when Starbucks debuts its holiday red cups, I get so excited!! A few of my Starbucks favorites - skinny vanilla latte, white chocolate mocha and of course the signature hot chocolate!



2. I'm all about going to the movies when it's cold outside. At least that gets you out of the house, but in a warm movie theatre with friends and entertainment! My roommate and I just went to see Moneyball with Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill! And boy am I all about the baseball players haha. We went to the famous Arclight Cinemas in Hollywood. Definitely glad we went, but it cost us both $17.50 to park and see a movie! Shew...don't they know some of us are still unemployed! The alternative...have a fun movie night at home with your friends. Then you can sit around in sweats and veg out all night!








Those are just two of my favorites when it's cold outside...I'm sure I'll come up with many more this season! Cold weather makes you get creative. It's not always fun to go out when it's freezing, so sometimes a fun game night with friends is just what you need!

What are some of y'alls favorites when...baby it's cold outside? ;)




Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment